Gelatinous reduced beef broth made with our grass finished beef bones, veggies and herbs. That’s it! Broth from 100% grass finished animals are higher in collagen and other important nutrients found in their bones and marrow.
Nightshade free, salt free, sugar free, gluten free. 1 cup reduction. Makes 2-3 cups when blended with water.
Amazing Bone Broth Benefits
- Strong, healthy bones – Bone broth is loaded with calcium, magnesium, and phosphorous, which help grow and repair our bones.
- Reduce joint pain – The glucosamine in bone broth repairs joints, reduces inflammation, and stimulates growth of new collagen. Collagen has been linked to reduced joint pain, stiffness, as well as rheumatoid arthritis symptoms. Bone broth also contains chondroitin sulfate which has been shown to help prevent osteoarthritis.
- Beautiful hair, skin, and nails – The high levels of collagen and gelatin found in bone broth help support hair growth and strengthen skin and nails.
- Reduce inflammation – The amino acid glycine is abundant in bone broth, and it’s one of the most important anti-inflammatory agents in our bodies. One of the main components in the collagen protein, it’s especially beneficial for chronic inflammation and gut health. Read more on the sheer awesomeness of glycine – this stuff rocks!
- Healthy gut – The gelatin (specifically the amino acid glutamine) heals and seals the intestinal lining of the digestive tract, preventing leaky gut. Gelatin also helps break down foods and aids in digestion.
- Better sleep – Several studies have shown the positive effect that glycine can have on sleep quality, as well as reduced daytime fatigue and improved cognition.
- Boost immunity – The bone marrow in a quality bone broth is rich in white blood cells, which which are vital for a strong immune system.
- It’s delicious! – Cook with it or sip it straight from a mug, bone broth is definitely rich, delicious, and satisfying – especially on a cold winter morning.